Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Olathe's spring meadow

Spring Meadow Olathe KS

Spring Meadow Homes for Sale

More about Spring Meadow neighborhood Olathe KS 66062
  • Spring Meadow homes are in the Olathe School District
  • Heritage Park is minutes away at 159th and Blackbob
  • Close to shopping and restaurants at 159th and Mur-len

Directions To Spring Meadow in Olathe

I-35, 159th Street Exit, East on 159th, North on Lindenwood into Spring Meadow neighborhood

Compare with similar neighborhoods around Olathe

Please let me know how I can help you with your Olathe real estate needs. Thank you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi...I am reading your articles.Thanks for posting this blogs. This topic gives various ideas to Real Estate agents.I think it is very nice.So please keep your posting………..

About Me

My photo
Married with a wonderful daughter.