Amesbury Lake Overland Park Kansas 66221 Housing Market Update October12th, 2010
Amesbury Lake is a collection of four upper bracket subdivisions in Overland Park, Johnson County Kansas Suburban Kansas City.
- Amesbury Lake Brookhaven
- Amesbury Lake Windsor Ridge
- Grayson Mills of Amesbury Lake
- Amesbury Lake Grayson Mills
How many homes are for sale in Amesbury Lake Overland Park, Kansas 66221?
As of October12th, 2010, there are 5 homes listed for sale in Amesbury Lake Overland Park KS 66221. The asking prices, or listing prices, range from $239,900 to $310,000. As of this writing the homes for sale are all four bedroom two story plans, but the neighborhood includes homes which are either 4 or 5 bedrooms and have 3.5 to 4.5 baths and are two story, 1.5 story or Master Down layouts.
How fast are Amesbury Lake homes selling and how much are Amesbury Lake homes selling for?
In the last 6 months 8 homes at Amesbury Lake have sold and closed. During the last 6 months the homes in Amesbury Lake Overland Park KS 66221 have sold in the range of $232,500 to $343,000.
Trying to stay active in Overland Park? You might try Amesbury Lake because its amenities include a neighborhood pool and exercise trail.
Great Reasons to Live in Amesbury Lake, Overland Park KS 66221
- Amesbury Lake is within the award winning Blue Valley School District
- Amesbury Lake is close to Heritage Park at 151st and Blackbob/Lackman in Overland Park. Heritage Park is the second largest park in Johson County
- Leawood Town Center is just 15 minutes away with outstanding shopping, restaurants and movie theaters
- Amesbury Lake is a Rodrock development
Make the smart move. Contact me.
- Ken Jansen, Broker Associate
- Keller Williams Realty Partners, Inc. Each Keller Williams Office is independently owned and operated
- Buyer Specialist for the Randy Vanderpool team
- Straight Forward Advice
- Effective Marketing
- Results Oriented
- www.JohnsonCountyHomeReport.com (my blog)