Overview of Stilwell KS Real Estate Market as of June 22nd, 2010Executive summary: compared to the last report - gross inventory is up and gross sales are down.
- 56- Stilwell KS homes for sale Inventory is up a little bit. Summer time, kids are out of school, time to move, etc.
- 17 - Homes in Stilwell KS sold in last 6 months. Consistent level of sales compared to my last report on Stilwell KS home sales
- 2.8- Average number of homes sold per month in Stilwell KS over the last 6 months
- 19.1 - Months of Stilwell KS housing inventory based on current supply and recent demand
- Stilwell KS Real Estate Market, on average, is a buyer advantaged market with a larger supply than demand
- Most often there are significant variations in the above stats based on price range
- Median asking price is roughly $397,250 - a big drop from my previous report
- Stilwell KS Real Estate Market prices for sale range from $110,900 to $2,000,000
- Median sales price in Stilwell over the last 6 months is $288,000 - a jump of $12K in median sales price since my last report.
- Stilwell KS Real Estate actual sales prices ranged from $103,500 to $702,000 in the last 6 months
Relocating to Greater Kansas City- Stilwell KS offers
- Quietly removed from Metro Kansas, yet still accessible
- Southern Johnson County Location
- Just south of Overland Park KS and Leawood KS
- Just minutes to world class shopping, restaurants, and entertainment at the Town Centre in Leawood
- 30 minute drive to downtown Kansas City
- Easy access to Highway 169 and I-435