Currently there are 9 Homes Listed for Sale in Woodland Creek, Olathe KS 66062
There have been 11 Homes Sold in Woodland Creek in the last 6 months.
With an absorption rate of almost 2 homes per month there is only a 4.5 months supply of homes for sale in Woodland Creek.
How much is my Woodland Creek home worth in today's market?
Olathe homes listed for sale in Woodland Creek
Woodland Creek was built and developed by Pulte Homes of Greater Kansas City, Inc. The homes in Woodland Creek, as originally built, were all 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2 to 3.5 baths, and 2 or 3 car garages. Some of the garages have 6' extensions on the depth and a few have 10' extensions on the garage - making them excellent for storage, a workshop, boat, etc.
- Great Reasons to Live in Woodland Creek Meadows or Woodland Creek Estates
- There are two creeks running through the neighborhood.
- Woodland Creek is within the award winning Olathe School District
- Heritage Park, the second largest park in Johnson County is across the street, and includes a 30 acre off-leash fenced dog park, a lake, golf course, soccer fields, picnic cabanas, walking and biking trails, and Shelters
- Woodland Creek is within walking distance to shopping restaurants, two grocery stores, and now even two Starbucks each less than a mile away (one at 151st and Blackbob and one at the corner of 159th and Murlen in the Price Chopper)
- Easy access to I-35 and 169 Highway
- Close to the 119th and Blackbob Shopping and Entertainment District
Search for Homes for Sale in Metropolitan Kansas City